Upcoming City Council Meetings
Business meetings are generally held on the first and third Mondays of each month.
Workshops are generally held on the second and fourth Mondays.
Meetings begin at 6 p.m.
Agenda and supporting materials are finalized and made available the Friday before an upcoming meeting.
Special Meeting - Aug 9, 2022
Study Session - Aug 11, 2022 - 5 p.m.
Business Meeting - Aug 15, 2022
Workshop - Aug 22, 2022
The Council encourages citizens to participate and uses a hybrid meeting format, allowing for both in person and remote participation.
Members of the public may attend meetings in person. City Council Meetings are typically held at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Rd. in the Council Chambers.
Anyone requiring special services, assistance or accommodations when attending a Council meeting in person should contact the City of Arvada Facilities Manager Kim Vagher at 720-898-7681.
- Stream live online
- Comcast or TDS, Channel 8 (standard definition)
- Comcast or TDS, Channel 880 (high definition)
Speaking directly to the City Council during a public meeting is only available at Business Meetings. During a Business Meeting there are three opportunities to speak.
- The first chance to provide Public Comment occurs near the beginning of the meeting. Individuals may speak for 3 minutes. They may speak on any topic except the topics of that meeting’s Public Hearings.
- People may also provide testimony during Public Hearings. The time limit on testimony will be announced prior to the meeting. Testimony is limited to the topic of the Public Hearing.
- More information about Public Hearings
- Another opportunity to provide Public Comment comes at the end of the meeting. Individuals may speak for 5 minutes on any topic.
You must sign up to provide comment or testimony.
- Sign-up to speak in person when you arrive at the meeting
- Sign-up to speak remotely (Zoom or phone) before 5 pm on the day of the meeting
Submit written comments
Submit written comments or testimony by email to City Clerk Kristen Rush at email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on the day of the meeting. All submitted comments will be shared with all members of City Council and the Mayor. These comments will become part of the permanent record.
Previous City Council Meetings
Video of all City Council meetings 2017-present
Minutes for Town of Arvada Board of Trustees 1904-1952
Minutes for City of Arvada City Council 1952-present
Packets for all City Council meetings 1994-present
City Clerk's Office 720-898-7550