Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Business Licenses

A business license is required for any business located in Arvada as well as any business coming into the City to sell, lease, rent, deliver or install tangible personal property. Licensing can be done online using MUNIRevs. If you need to close your account and it is current, please use the form. If you have questions, please call us at 720-898-7100 or MUNIRevs support at 888-751-1911.

Launch Licensing and Tax Portal



If you are an occasional vendor or have participated in a special event and have tax to remit to Arvada, please apply for an account using the MUNIRevs web portal and notate that you need a tax return. You can use this account for all occasional or special event remittance, just contact Revenue and let them know you need a tax return added to your account. Please be sure to have your account number ready when you contact them.

Other Licenses

Certain types of business require a general business license. Examples of these businesses include:

For more information, please visit the City Clerks' web page.


Additional Requirements