The School Resource Officer program dedicates an officer to the needs of a particular school's community. Arvada has nine School Resource Officers (SROs).
SROs act as a liaison between the police department, school, and community. It is their mission to provide a safe and secure environment where students can thrive. SROs mentor students and present information in the classroom. They also meet with parents and teachers. SROs are often role models for students, giving them sound advice and encouraging feelings of self-worth.
- Elementary schools on a rotating basis - Officer Jessica Espinoza
- Arvada K-8 - Officer Kelly Lechuga
- Three Creeks K-8 - Officer Nicole Deering
- North Arvada Middle School - Officer Kevin Lewis
- Oberon Middle School - Officer Gordon Beesley
- Arvada High School - Officer Richard Harney
- Arvada West High School - Officer Brad Gagon
- Ralston Valley High School - Officer John Zubrinic
- Pomona High School - Officer Dana Gerber