Tournament Organizers: Before You Begin
Requesting athletic field only: If you are a tournament organizer wishing to reserve an athletic field, please complete Step 1.
Requesting athletic field WITH food trucks present: If you are a tournament organizer reserving an athletic field AND wish to have a food truck at your event, you must complete Steps 1 and 2.
Step 1) Reserve Field through City of Arvada
Tournament organizers hosting a sports tournament in Arvada can schedule a field with the City of Arvada. For more information, visit CivicRec or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following athletic fields are available for tournaments:
- Long Lake Regional Park
- Stenger Soccer Complex
- Youth Memorial Complex
- Harold Lutz Sports Complex
- Pioneer Park
Step 2) Use of a Food Truck at a tournament
If you are a tournament organizer hosting a tournament on an athletic field AND you wish to have a food truck present at the tournament, the following requirements MUST be met:
- Please Note: We do not find or provide the food trucks. The tournament organizer is required to find and schedule the food truck.
- The Food truck must be pre-arranged. They are NOT allowed to just show up.
- Very specific Rules, Regulations and fees apply to the use of food trucks (No retail vendors allowed). Please visit https://arvada.org/food-truck-vending.
Information for Food Trucks:
If you are a food truck wanting to be present at a tournament on an athletic field, the following requirements must be met.
- You MUST be invited by the Tournament Organizer to be present at the tournament. Food trucks are NOT allowed to just show up without invitation.
- Food Trucks must be licensed and permitted through the City of Arvada. Visit Food Truck Vending for more information .
If you have other questions about food trucks or tournament vending, please contact Revenue at 720-898-7100.
- by City Manager