The Nature Center is currently closed and unavailable for rent.
The Nature Center is available to rent for small business meetings, social functions and other special events. From birthday parties with a fun nature presentation to small weddings, the Nature Center can provide a unique location for your function. To make a rental reservation, please call 720-898-7405 . We often have a full schedule of programs and school groups that limit the number of rentals we can accommodate, so please book early (we typically book a minimum of 2-3 weeks out).
Areas available to rent
You may rent any of the following locations at the Nature Center. With your rental, you will also be able to access the gardens and the back patio. Rentals must call to reserve their location-the sooner the better! We cannot accommodate rentals on short notice.
- Willow Room/Large Classroom 16’ x 18’ (289 sq. ft); Seats 15 people around tables, 30 people theater style.
- Spruce Room/Small Classroom 12’ x 15’ (180 sq. ft)
- Kid’s Nook 13’ x 24’ (312 sq. ft)
- Exhibit Area/Main Hall 13’ x 58’ (Includes exhibits); Seats 40 people theater style.
Furnishings and Set-up
We have limited tables and chairs that guests may use during their rental. Please be aware that you may need to provide additional items for your function, including all decorations, additional chairs and food. For more information, feel free to stop by during our public hours or call 720-898-7405. We have available:
- 5, 8’ Aluminum tables
- 2, 6’ Wooden tables
- 40 Cushioned chairs (available for inside use only)
- 4 Folding chairs
- 3 Round preschool size tables
- 16 Preschool size chairs
*All decorations must be approved by staff.
We expect our guests to respect the Nature Center and the wildlife in the park. Leaving trash, crumbs or spills can attract wildlife, damage the facility or harm habitats. Rentals will be asked to take out any event trash to our outside cans, take recyclables home, return furnishings to their previous location, and help clean the space (which may including vacuuming). We thank you for helping to keep the Nature Center a great place to connect with nature--we greatly appreciate it!
The parking lot connected to the Nature Center allows up to 25 vehicles, the East parking lot off of 72nd and Carr allows up to 75 vehicles (⅓ mile walk to Center). Please make sure your guests have directions to the Nature Center. You can share our location on google maps or have them type in our address at 7030 Garrison St. Arvada.
The building capacity is limited at 75 people, although you may find our facility better fits groups under 50 people (especially on stormy days). Larger groups may be limited to after hours as the building needs to remain accessible for drop-in guests during public open hours.
We have limited restrooms in the Nature Center and a seasonal outdoor drinking fountain.
Also, since we are surrounded by wildlife resting areas and are part of a city public park, the following are not allowed for any function:
- Amplified outside music (Anything louder than normal talking volume)
- Tent stakes or other ground penetrating items
- Functions after 11 p.m./park curfew--all guests must be off park premises by after 11 p.m. (unless special permitting is acquired prior to the event).
To make a rental rate inquiry, please call 720-898-7405.
Deposits are requested at date of booking to complete reservation and are typically 50% of the total rental cost. Rates are based on reservation length, type of rental, special accommodations and staffing requirements.
Phone Number: 720-898-7405
- Address: 7030 Garrison St. Arvada CO 80004
- Social Media: @MajesticViewNC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter