Do you have the time to give back to your community through volunteer work? Periodically, the Arvada Police Department requires assistance from Arvada residents to help with administrative functions and other day-to-day operations to better utilize police personnel. If you would like to have your name added to a volunteer roster for future contact, please call the Arvada Police Department at 720-898-6650.
The police department currently utilizes volunteers in the following areas:
- Tours of Department
- Citizen's Police Academy Arvada Alumni
- Assistance to Impact Team
- Assistance to the Traffic Unit and Trouble Traffic Task Force
- Teaching Crime Prevention in Elementary Schools
- Assistance to Criminal Investigative Bureau
- Assistance to Administrative Bureau
The City of Arvada does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To submit an Volunteer Application, please fill out the form that follows. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required to submit the form. Please note, police volunteers are asked to participate in and graduate from the Citizen Police Academy.
- by Public Safety (Police)