Looking for the Arvada Police Jobs main page? Visit Arvada Police Jobs.
All candidates for employment with the Arvada Police Department are required to submit to a pre-employment polygraph. Below is a list of areas that will be explored during the polygraph.
- Complete disclosure of all information pertinent to employment with the Arvada Police Department. This includes application, credentials, employment history, and references.
- Information pertinent to past employment, including dates, positions held, reasons for separation, and misconduct while employed.
- Military service record.
- Driving history.
- Criminal activity, including illegal drug use within the last 5 years.
- Financial difficulties, including excessive debts, bad checks, foreclosures, garnishments.
- Perjury or fraud, including falsifying company records, falsifying police reports or other governmental records, accepting bribes or gratuities.
- Any misconduct as a police officer, including criminal activity, damage to property, abuse of authority, excessive force.
- Any activity that would compromise the Police Department or allow you to be blackmailed.
- Any other information pertinent to your employment with the Arvada Police Department.