Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Rescheduling a Court Case

All court case continuances MUST be requested by the defendant in person at the Municipal Court office located at 8101 Ralston Rd.  

Court hearings will not be rescheduled over the phone.

If you are a juvenile defendant under the age of 18, you are required to bring a parent with you to court.  Juvenile hearings will not be continued without a parent.