Skip Main Navigation
City Offices Will Be Closed in Observance of Memorial Day Please Note: All City offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of Memorial...
Skip to Content

Request for Municipal Court Background Check

Along with the military and other judicial branches, citizens often find themselves needing to obtain a record of previous encounters with the court. Using this form, the court can provide you with a copy of a previous court case, and certify it if needed. These may be needed for employment, obtaining a gaming license, or many other reasons. The court only retains records for four years, so if you need a letter stating that the court no longer has a record that is needed, we can provide that as well. There is a $5 charge for a basic background check. More in depth research may result in a higher fee. Please consult the Fee Schedule for clarification. A copy of the rules regarding public access to criminal justice records is also available by using the the link on the right side of this page.