The Arvada Municipal Court is open. If the date on your ticket is beyond May 11, you are required to appear on your Court date.
For all the individuals who had cases scheduled with a court appearance from March 16 through May 11:
Court staff will attempt to contact you by phone to schedule a new court date. If you are not contacted by the Court you will be required to contact the Court by calling 720-898-7150 Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Because of the high volume of cases requiring rescheduling, callers may encounter wait times. Your patience is appreciated. No one will be allowed to enter the Court offices without an appointment.
If you have been ordered to complete a Court Ordered Class:
The Arvada Municipal Court is allowing court clients to take online court ordered classes. Visit arvada.org/city-hall/government/class for more information.
Penalty assessment of payment plan:
If you received a "penalty assessment" ticket or are on a payment plan, you may pay online, by mail, or drop your payment in the secure drop box outside the Court entrance to the City Hall building. To pay a penalty assessment ticket online, go to citepayusa.com, if you wish to pay by mail, please send the payment to: Arvada Municipal Court, 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002.
All individuals entering the Court lobby and courtroom will be required to follow COVID-19 guidelines for court appearances. Download and read the Standing Order from the Judge. Update 6/26/2020: Download and read an updated Standing Order from the Judge.
Entry guidelines are as follows:
- ONLY persons appearing for mandatory court allowed. including Defendants, ONE parent of juvenile Defendants, trial witnesses, and attorneys.
- Face masks MUST be worn.
- ALL persons entering the court are subject to temperature measurement.
- ANYONE with a fever of 100.4 or greater, or who is or appears to be experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or respiratory illness symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- All persons MUST COMPLY with directions of Court security staff.
- All persons MUST maintain 6-ft social distancing.
- Persons failing to comply will be denied entry or removed from the building, and may be subject to Court sanction for prosecution.
About Arvada Municipal Court
The Arvada Municipal Court handles traffic infractions and criminal citations, as well as municipal code violations and parking citations that are issued in the City of Arvada.
The Arvada Municipal Court can provide record checks for citations that have been written in the City.
If you cannot find the information you are seeking within these pages, please do not hesitate to call the Arvada Municipal Court at 720-898-7150. We will be happy to help you.
Our Mission: Provide individuals a fair and impartial judicial process in a timely and efficient manner.
Location: 8101 Ralston Rd., Arvada, Colorado 80002
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except legal holidays). If your court date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday you are to appear on the next regular court business day following this date at 9 a.m.
Contact: Phone: 720-898-7150, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 720-898-7164 (available 24 hours a day)
- by Judicial (Municipal Court)