To support the 2020 Census in Arvada, the Arvada City Council has formed a Complete Count Committee (CCC). The committee is a collaborative group of councilmembers, community partners, City staff and United States Census staff who meet on a regular basis to support a complete count of Arvada residents in the upcoming decennial census. The CCC is comprised of seven focus areas: Service Groups, Non-profits, Education/Youth, Faith-based Community, Businesses, HOAs/Neighborhood Groups and Communications.
On this Page
CCC members and City partners will find print materials available for download and digital assets from the U.S. Census Bureau and the City of Arvada. Points of contact for each of the CCC focus areas are also provided.
Please note: If special promotional materials are needed during a special event or for digital outreach, CCC members and City partners may request items for consideration by contacting City of Arvada Lead Community Connector Rachel Saccardi: email@example.com.
Resources for Supporting Arvada in the 2020 Census
U.S Census Bureau Materials
- 2020 Census at a Glance
- Community Outreach Toolkit
- Partnership Fact Sheet
- Materials in other languages
- Translation glossaries of commonly used terms
U.S Census Bureau Videos
- 2020 Census: What is the Census?
- Be a Census Taker: Apply Today
- How Do I Take the Census?
- How Will 2020 Census Data Be Used?
- How Does the Census Affect Representation?
- Is My Census Data Safe?
Points of Contact for CCC Focus Areas
- Businesses: Ryan Hecht, Arvada Chamber, @arvadachamber.org & Allison Trembly, City of Arvada, @arvada.org
- Faith-Based Community: Michele , City of Arvada, @arvada.org
- Non-profits; Youth/Education; Service Groups: Ben Irwin, City of Arvada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications: Cindy , City of Arvada, @arvada.org
- Neighborhoods/ : , City of Arvada, @arvada.org
Phase : Now through January 2020
Phase 2: January through July
- General Awareness Messaging (see outreach materials/videos above)
Phase 3: March through July
- Calls to Action
- Mid-March 2020: LOOK for your census invitation in the U.S. mail.
- March 23 through July 24, 2020: CALL or LOG ON to respond (or if you received the paper form, fill it out and use the self-stamped self-addressed return envelope to mail it in)
- May 2020 thru July 2020: If you haven't responded, EXPECT a census taker to visit you at your home!
- Main Telephone Number: 720-898-7000
- Email: Lead Community Connector Rachel Saccardi: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002
- by City Manager