The City Clerk is the elections official for all regular and special elections in the City of Arvada. Regular municipal elections for the City of Arvada are held on the first Tuesday in November in odd-numbered years. Special elections may be called by City Council. All municipal elections for elected officials are nonpartisan.
The City of Arvada is divided into four Council districts. Residents of each district elect a Councilmember who lives within the district and represents the concerns of that district. The Mayor and two other Councilmembers are elected At-Large, meaning that they represent the entire City of Arvada rather than a specific area or district. New Council district boundaries were adopted in 2013.
When is the next Regular Municipal Election?
November 2, 2021
- Candidate and Ballot Question information for the upcoming election
- Information on when, where, and how to vote in the upcoming election
Voter Registration Information
Voter Registration Requirements
- United States Citizen
- A resident of the state of Colorado for at least 22 days
- At least 16-years-old and understands that they must be 18 years old to be eligible to vote
- Provides a valid Colorado Driver’s License, Colorado ID card (Issued by the Dept. of Revenue) OR presents one of the acceptable forms of identification for voting (list available on the County's website)
Register to Vote:
For More Information
City Clerk's Office
8101 Ralston Road
Arvada, CO 80002