2020 Election Information
- Election Day is Nov. 3, 2020
- Regular municipal elections for the City Council are held in November in odd-numbered years.
- Register to vote online at GoVoteColorado.com.
- Oct. 26 is the last day to register online to receive a mail ballot.
- Mail ballots will be sent to all eligible voters beginning Oct. 9.
- Ballot drop locations will be open beginning Oct. 12.
- Voted ballots must be received no later than 7 p.m. on election day.
- In-person voting options are also available through election day at voter service and polling centers.
- Sign up for BallotTrax to receive your personal ballot packet status notification.
Arvada Ballot Drop Locations
24 hour drop boxes available Oct. 12 through 7 p.m. Nov. 3
- Arvada Motor Vehicle, 6510 Wadsworth Blvd., Ste. 320
- West Woods Community Police Station, 6644 Kendrick Drive
- Standley Lake Library, 8485 Kipling St
- Arvada City Hall Annex Building 8001 Ralston Road (By the utility payment drop boxes).
- Arvada City Hall 8101 Ralston Road (Main entrance off Ammons St. Near the police entrance.)
Apex Recreation Center 13150 W. 72nd Ave.
Jeffco Public Health 5150 Allison St.
Whisper Creek Community Station 14360 W. 89th Dr.