2020 Election Information
- Election Day is Nov. 2, 2020
- Regular municipal elections for the City Council are held in November in odd-numbered years.
- Register to vote online at GoVoteColorado.com.
- Oct. 28 is the last day to register online to receive a mail ballot.
- Mail ballots will be sent to all eligible voters beginning Oct. 11.
- Ballot drop locations will be open beginning Oct. 14.
- Voted ballots must be received no later than 7 p.m. on election day.
- In-person voting options are also available through election day at voter service and polling centers.
- Sign up for BallotTrax to receive your personal ballot packet status notification.
Arvada Ballot Drop Locations
24 hour drop boxes available Oct. 12 through 7 p.m. Nov. 3
- Arvada Motor Vehicle, 6510 Wadsworth Blvd., Ste. 320
- West Woods Community Police Station, 6644 Kendrick Drive
- Standley Lake Library, 8485 Kipling St
- Arvada City Hall Annex Building 8001 Ralston Road (By the utility payment drop boxes).
- Arvada City Hall 8101 Ralston Road (Main entrance off Ammons St. Near the police entrance.)