Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Water Ask Arvada

Billing and Collection

Water and wastewater charges apply to the service address and are billed every two months.  Charges are due upon receipt and are considered delinquent 28 days after the bill is mailed.   On day 29 a delinquent notification will be mailed and a $5.00 fee will be added to your account. On day 37 a shut-off letter will be mailed that informs the occupant of the amount due and the date water service will be terminated if not paid.   Unless other formal arrangements are made regarding payment, water service is terminated 11 days after the date of the shut off letter.  If payment is not made in full by the specified date and time, there will be a $15.00 charge assessed to the account for turn off and a $15.00 reconnect fee to reinstate water service.  To resume water service, all outstanding charges must be paid during business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday and water will only be restored during business hours.  We urge you to contact our customer service representatives at 720-898-7070 in the event a situation arises that would place your account in jeopardy of being delinquent.   

This information was brought to you by the Utilities Department.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.