Skip Main Navigation

Traffic And Transportation Ask Arvada

Traffic Request

The City of Arvada takes traffic concerns seriously. Please help us help you by answering a few questions. The appropriate staff to best address your concerns will provide a formal response within four weeks. This four week period provides time to conduct a field visit, collect and analyze traffic data, and prepare a Traffic Engineering Report. All traffic signs must conform to the Federal Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) criteria and the Colorado Model Traffic Code.  Traffic Engineering works with the Police Department to address speeding and other traffic related concerns. We use tools such as speed studies, speed awareness signs, and Police speed patrols. If you would like to speak with a Police Officer about your concerns, please call dispatch at 720-898-6900. If you would like to talk to a traffic engineer please call 720-898-7740.

This information was brought to you by Public Works.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.