Skip Main Navigation

Streets -signals -signs Ask Arvada

Debris on the Right-of-Way

The Street Division is responsible for maintaining the appearance of the City owned streets. If debris from trees or illegal dumping of household
items or construction materials is found on a street or right-of-way please submit a request or call 720-898-7720 during regular business hours. Call 911 if debris presents a safety hazard or traffic issue or 720-898-6900 for non-emergency dispatch.

This information is brought to you by Public Works  

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.