Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Sewer And Wastewater Ask Arvada

Damaged Utilities

Problems with water lines, sewer lines, storm lines, manholes, or any other City of Arvada utility facility should be reported immediately.  The Utilities Department appreciates calls at anytime to let them know that there is a problem.  We may already be working to solve the problem.  Your call may be the first alert or assist to determine the extent of the problem.   Whether you see a water main break, an open and unattended manhole cover, or simply a damaged fence around a pump station, please let us know.  These are all situations that require trained personnel to assess the problem and associated dangers. Never try to repair the damage yourself.  When you call, be sure to identify the type of problem, the location, as well as your name, address, and phone number, so that we can reach you for more information. 

To report a damaged utility that requires immediate attention, please call 720-898-7760 between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday or 720-898-7820 at all other times.  For non-emergency reports or for more information, please contact the Utilities Department at 720-898-7760 during normal business hours or submit a service request.

This information was brought to you by Utilities Department.  

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Damaged Utilities

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,328 information articles and 5,162 files.

Submit Request for Damaged Utilities

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.