Skip Main Navigation

Property And Building Maintenance Ask Arvada

Broken Windows and Doors

All broken windows and doors must be repaired, replaced or boarded up in accordance with the City Code.   Doors, windows or hatchways for dwelling units, room units or housekeeping units shall be provided with devices designed to provide security for the occupants and property within.    If you have a window and it gets broken, you can temporarily board it up, but the glass needs to be replaced.

If you know of a window or door that is in disrepair and needs attention, either submit a service request or call the Code Enforcement Division by calling 720-898-7465. 

This information was brought to you by Community Development.   

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.