Skip Main Navigation

Police Department Ask Arvada

Reporting a Homeless Person

What to do if you see a homeless person -

There is nothing that should be done, unless the person is engaging in illegal activity, suspicious activity or is in a dangerous situation.

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety. 

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.