Skip Main Navigation

Police Department Ask Arvada

Purchasing a Motorcycle

If you purchase a used motorcycle, there is a step you can take to check if the motorcycle is stolen.  You can have a VIN verification completed.  These are handled by the Colorado State patrol.  You should have this checked prior to purchase of the motorcycle. 

You can contact them at 303-239-4545.  They are located at 15055 S. Golden Road, in Golden.  They will want to know who currently owns the motorcycle, location of the motorcycle, your name, address, etc.

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.