Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Download the Mobile App!

image of the app opened on a phone

Police Department Ask Arvada

Report Crime (Non-Emergency)

For all emergencies, dial 911. For non-emergency crimes in progress, call 720-898-6900. To report a non-emergency and non-violent crime that is not in progress, you can fill out a quick online form at

You may complete a report online if (and only if):

  • There is no suspect information (excluding auto accidents)
  • The crime is non-emergency and NOT violent
  • Crime is NOT in progress
  • Crime happened more than 30 minutes ago  

Anonymous Crime Tips 

If you want to remain anonymous and have information about a non-emergency crime to share, Submit a Crime Tip online. If you want to submit a tip about a crime in progress, call 720-898-6900.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for crime (non-emergency) information

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 998 information articles and 5,278 files.