Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Download the Mobile App!

image of the app opened on a phone

Parks And Recreation Ask Arvada

Report an Issue with a Park or Open Space

Parks Maintenance maintains more than 3,500 acres of parks, trails, and open space. If you notice an issue in a City-owned outdoor space, please report it. Issues to report include those with:


  • Playground equipment
  • Bridges
  • Landscaping
  • Turf or native grass
  • Trees
  • Planter Beds
  • Irrigation Systems
  • Cleanliness (trash or debris)


If you report a problem or concern, please be sure to provide as much detail about the location as you can. Including this information (such as park name, exact location, and relation to nearby landmarks) will help us to locate and resolve issues more quickly.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for park open space information

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 998 information articles and 5,278 files.

Submit Request for park open space

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.