Skip Main Navigation

Parks And Recreation Ask Arvada

Tree Donations

The City of Arvada Parks Department accepts tree donations to help beautify local parks and open space areas. If you have a tree on your property that is no longer wanted or is in the way of construction, please consider donating it to the City.  All transplanting costs are paid for by the City and tree donations are tax deductible. Transplanting seasons are in the spring and late fall, when trees are dormant.  The forestry division will visit the site to determine if the tree or trees can be successfully transplanted to one of Arvada's parks or open space areas.  If you would like to donate a tree or would like more information you may submit a service request or you may call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.

This information was brought to you by Parks, Golf and Hospitality.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.