Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

General Ask Arvada

Human Services

The City of Arvada does not provide Human Services.  The County is responsible for implementing programs such as food stamps, WIC, health department, child support and other social services.  To contact Jefferson County call 303-279-6511 or visit their website. To contact Adams County call 303-659-2120 or visit their website.

This information was brought to you by the City Manager's Office. 

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Human Services

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,329 information articles and 5,162 files.