Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

City Ordinance & Code Enforcement Ask Arvada


It is unlawful to permit graffiti to remain on any property.

Sec. 18.8.  I.P.M.C. - Section 302.9, Defacement of property. Section 302.9, Defacement of property,  "All unlawful acts of graffiti defacement shall be charged in accordance with article VI, Graffiti, of chapter 62, Offenses, of the Arvada City Code. All proceedings to determine or abate graffiti vandalism shall be held in accordance with article IV, Graffiti, of chapter 38, Environment, of the Arvada City Code." To ask a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request.

For more information, contact the Code Enforcement Division, 720-898-7465.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Graffiti

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,328 information articles and 5,162 files.

Submit Request for Graffiti

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.