Skip Main Navigation

City Ordinance & Code Enforcement Ask Arvada

Construction Site Issues

Sec. 90-2. All construction and demolition contractors are to provide on-site refuse containers for debris, etc.   Construction sites and demolition sites All construction and demolition contractors shall provide on-site refuse containers for loose debris, paper, building material wastes, scrap building materials and other trash produced by those working on the site. All such materials shall be containerized by the end of each day, and the site shall be kept in a reasonably clean and litter-free condition. The number of refuse containers shall be determined by the size of the job. Dirt, mud, construction materials or other debris deposited upon any public or private property as a result of construction or demolition shall be immediately removed by the contractor. Construction sites shall be kept clean and orderly at all times. 

To ask a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request. For more information, contact the Code Enforcement Division, 720-898-7465.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.       

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.