Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Download the Mobile App!

image of the app opened on a phone

City Ordinance & Code Enforcement Ask Arvada

Report a Code Violation

In order to ensure a safe community and a high quality living environment for the citizens of Arvada, we enforce both nuisance codes and zoning ordinances. If you see a code violation - from overgrown grass or weeds to an RV on the street - please make a report. If you are looking for information on code violations, get answers to common questions and much more by visiting Code Enforcement.

You can report issues including:

  • Abandoned, Junked, or Unlicensed Vehicle
  • Fence Issues
  • Graffiti
  • Large Vehicles Parked on Street
  • Noise
  • Obstruction of Street or Sidewalk
  • Overgrown Weeds
  • Property Not Maintained
  • Signs
  • Snow or Ice Removal
  • Trash or Garbage
  • Unsafe or Unsanitary Structure 

Please submit only one request per address.  Requests for multiple addresses cannot be processed efficiently.

For more information on City codes pertaining to nuisance ordinances, explore Chapter 38 - Environment in MuniCode

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for code violation information

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 997 information articles and 5,278 files.

Submit Request for code violation

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.