Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

​You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.​

Sign into Ask Arvada

City Council Ask Arvada

Ask City Council/Mayor

 If you have a question for the Mayor or a City Councilmember submit a service request. Your request will be routed to the appropriate person. If you'd like to know more about Arvada City Council, Councilmembers or if you are looking for meeting agendas/minutes, visit


Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for ask council/mayor

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 975 information articles and 5,198 files.

Submit Request for ask council/mayor

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.