Skip Main Navigation
Passport Office Closed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday,  March 19 The Passport Office will be closed between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018. Passport services will NOT be offered during that time...

Business And Economic Development Ask Arvada

Selling Goods or Providing Services to the City

The Purchasing and Contracts Ordinance allows City departments to obtain goods and services to meet their operational needs. Except in the case of a documented Sole Source or Emergency situation, a competitive process must be used for acquisitions of more than $5000. The Purchasing Program provides procurement related assistance to the various City functions and administers some of the more unique or complex competitive solicitation projects for goods or services, excluding construction, which is handled through Engineering. City solicitations with a projected cost greater than $15,000 are posted on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, managed by BidNet. "Bidders" interested in providing goods or services to the City must register to access the system. Go to, or call Vendor Support at 1-800-835-4603 and reference the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System.

This information was brought to you by Finance.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.