Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Building Permits And Licenses Ask Arvada

Property Plats

If you are planning an addition or other kind of exterior structural improvement to your home or business, or if you are planning to buy or sell some property in the City for which a recorded plat does not exist, you may need to submit a site plan, along with a building permit, for approval by the City. 

Check with the Community Development Department at 720-898-7435 before beginning site plan work and with the Building Inspection Division at 720-898-7620.  If you are missing the site plan or need a copy of the subdivision plat to your City property, the Building Inspection Division may have a copy.  You may search the City files on our website at You may also submit a service request or you may visit the office in City Hall at 8101 Ralston Road, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

This information was brought to you by Utilities Department.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Property Plats

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,331 information articles and 5,162 files.

Submit Request for Property Plats

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.