Skip Main Navigation
City Facilities Delayed Opening 12/12 City facilities will have a delayed opening on Thursday, Dec, 12 for an internal function. Our offices will be open for business at 9...
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

​You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.​

Sign into Ask Arvada

Ask Arvada

Report an Issue with Street Signs or Lane Markings

Missing "Stop" signs should be reported immediately to 720-898-7740 during business hours or 720-898-6900 during non-business hours.

To report problems with lane markings or abandoned, defaced (marked with graffiti), damaged, or missing signs, please complete a service request.

For detailed information about turn signals, speed humps, traffic signals, and more, visit Signs, Signals and Street Safety. For answers to common traffic control questions, explore Traffic Control on My Street.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for street signs lane

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,040 information articles and 5,224 files.

Submit Request for street signs lane

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.