Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

​You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada. First time users need to report an issue before receiving sign-in information.​

Sign into Ask Arvada

Ask Arvada

Report an Issue or Request Service

To browse all Ask Arvada request categories, use the menu to your left or launch Ask Arvada. You can also search all service requests (and information on our website) using the search box at the top of your screen.

Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7 - If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request.

Top Requests

Report a Code Violation

In order to ensure a safe community and a high quality living environment for the citizens of Arvada, we enforce both nuisance codes and zoning ordinances. If you see a code violation - from overgrown ...

Other (Miscellaneous)

Can't find the answer you are looking for in Ask Arvada? Please fill out the form with questions or comments and we will get right back to you.This information was brought to you by the City Manager's ...


If you wish to report a pothole or report a street needing repairs, please submit a service request or call 720-898-7720 with the location, and it will be checked out and taken care of as quickly as ...

Ask the Arvada Police

Do you have a question for the Arvada Police? Please ask us using the request button below. To explore information about classes, programs, crime prevention, and much more, visit  ...

Find Answers and More

Information and Resources

Answers to common questions can be found throughout our website. Today, the most popular articles have been:

Connect With Us

Find Us Online to follow, connect, and comment on Twitter, Facebook, and other social tools.

Requests for service should not be made on social media; please use Ask Arvada for all non-emergency service requests. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.