Skip Main Navigation
City Offices Will Be Closed in Observance of Memorial Day Please Note: All City offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of Memorial...
Skip to Content

Complaint or Compliment

Complaints of misconduct will be thoroughly investigated. Complaints of discourtesy or minor violations of procedures are referred to the employee's immediate supervisor. Serious complaints, which could result in severe disciplinary action, are investigated by Internal Affairs. 

To find out about the Internal Affairs process, or other ways to submit a complaint, please visit Internal Affairs or call 720-898-6666.

Citizen Inquiry Report


Location and Date Information
Your Information
Additional Party
Additional Party
Description and Signature