For all emergencies, dial 911. For non-emergency police matters, please dial 720-898-6900 or 303.980.7300.
The Arvada Police Department sets the standard for excellence in policing. Built on a foundation of honor, integrity and commitment, members of the department take great pride in providing exceptional police service to those who not only live and work in Arvada but also visit this outstanding community.
Popular Tools and Resources
- Police Jobs - Are you interested in a career with the Arvada Police Department? Explore our open positions, the application process, and more. You can also check out an introduction to police jobs on BeACop.CO.
- Police Services - Get introduced to services provided by the APD.
- Complete a Survey -- We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts, questions, compliments and concerns by completing a short Arvada PD Performance Survey.
- Order a Police Report
- Submit a Complaint or Compliment
- Submit an Anonymous Crime Tip
Leader in the Nation
The Arvada Police Department was the first Colorado law enforcement agency and 18th agency in the United States to achieve accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA). In order to achieve accreditation status, Arvada’s police department must meet 459 standards developed by CALEA. Arvada achieved its 8th Accreditation in 2010 and has been accredited for 24 years. Arvada is a CALEA Flagship agency, one of the highest honors bestowed upon a police department through the accreditation organization.
- RESPECT - For the Law, Our Community and One Another
- DEDICATION - To Service and Professionalism
- RESPONSIBILITY - For Public Safety and Ethical Conduct
We will always strive for Excellence
Main Telephone Number: