The City of Arvada Communications Division assists the City Manager and the Arvada City Council in communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. We are committed to disseminating timely and accurate information about the activities and operations of the City.
Some of the methods by which we provide information to our stakeholders include:
- Producing and mailing The Arvada Report to all City of Arvada residences and businesses (approximately 63,015) six times per year.
- Maintaining current and timely content on the City’s website, www.arvada.org.
- Utilizing various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Nextdoor.com to engage residents and inform of upcoming events.
- Issuing press releases to the media and key stakeholders.
- Broadcasting Arvada City Council meetings on Arvada Channel 8 as well as making available online.
- Creating video programming for Arvada Channel 8 and the City’s YouTube channel.
- Photographing and filming events.
Rachael Kuroiwa, Director of Communication and Engagement: 720-898-7507 or email@example.com.
Arvada Police Department Public Information Officer: Detective David Snelling, 720-898-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infrastructure Communication Manager: Katie Patterson, 720-898-7607 or email@example.com.
Vibrant Community and Neighborhoods Communication Manager: Sean Star, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community and Economic Development Communication Manager: Elizabeth Johnson, email@example.com.
- by City Manager