Arvada Animal Management is a unit of the Arvada Police Department. Animal Management enforces all City ordinances related to animals. Arvada Animal Management Officers are highly trained and experienced professionals, certified through the Colorado Association of Animal Control Officers.
Report Animal Issues Online
You can report non-urgent animal issues online through Ask Arvada. Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. To report urgent animal concerns, please call 720-898-6900.
- Report Animal Cruelty or Neglect
- Report Barking Dogs
- Report a Dead Animal on Roadway or in Yard
- Report Coyote Activity
Arvada Animal Management enforces the City's Animal Rules and Regulations. These include animal limits, treatment standards, and more. The Animal Management unit works diligently to ensure pets are either returned to their owner or adopted. For the past several years, our return-to-owner and/or adoption rate has been more than 90%. For information about common animal issues, please explore the following:
Contact Animal Management
- During Normal Business Hours: For animal-related complaints, to report animal bites, or for pet ownership information: 720-898-6850
- After Hours or for Urgent Matters: For urgent animal-related matters, contact non-emergency dispatch at 720-898-6900 or 303-980-7300.
- Street Address: 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002
- by Public Safety (Police)