The City of Arvada Communications Division assists the City Manager and the Arvada City Council in communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. We are committed to disseminating timely and accurate information about the activities and operations of the City.
Some of the methods by which we provide information to our stakeholders include:
- Producing and mailing The Arvada Report to all City of Arvada residences and businesses (approximately 52,000) six times per year.
- Maintaining current and timely content on the City’s website, www.arvada.org.
- Utilizing various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Nextdoor.com to engage residents and inform of upcoming events.
- Issuing press releases to the media and key stakeholders.
- Broadcasting Arvada City Council and Planning Commission meetings on Arvada Channel 8 as well as making available online.
- Creating video programming for Arvada Channel 8 and the City’s YouTube channel.
- Photographing and filming events.
Detective David Snelling, Arvada Police Department Public Information Officer and Interim Communication contact for the City of Arvada 720-898-6654 or email@example.com.