What service are you looking for?
- City Services
- Public Safety
- Municipal Courts
- Parks, Golf & Hospitality
- Other Businesses/Partner Services
- Stay Informed
- Building Permits and Inspections
- Building Contractor License applications
- Municipal Contractor License applications
- Right-of- Way Permits
City Council Meetings
View meetings on cable, live stream or attend in person with restrictions and capacity limitations.
Visit arvada.org/city-jobs for information.
Neighbors Connected Programs
Notary Services are no longer being offered.
Passport services have been suspended until 2022 at the earliest.
Sales and Use Tax and Business Licenses
Special Event Permits
Water Bills can be paid online, through "Auto-pay" or by mail. Customers wishing to pay in person: use the courtesy phone in the entryway and call utilities at 720-898-7070 for assistance. For additional information, call 720-898-7070 during business hours.
Police community stations are open with social distancing and other safety measures in place. Police Service Technicians (PST) at Headquarters (City Hall) are open Mon. - Fri. from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Police Service Technicians at Lake Arbor, West Woods and Whisper Creek Community Stations are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Police records are available through the PST counter at Headquarters and online.
- VIN verifications are available at all PD community stations.
- Citizen classes have been postponed or canceled.
Visit the Municipal Court webpage for more information.
To Request Discovery
The discovery request form is available from the Court. The form must be completed and given to the Clerk of Court with the appropriate fee. The form may also be completed and placed in the payment box outside of the Court entrance, along with the appropriate fee. Fees for discovery are $10 for ordinance violations and $2 for traffic violations. Discovery is provided by the City Attorney's Office by email, pickup or U.S. Mail. It may take up to 7 days to receive your discovery. If you have any questions, please contact the City Attorney's Office at 720-898-7180.
Parks, Golf, and Hospitality
Majestic View Nature Center
- Arvada Festivals: The most up-to-date festival information is available on the City of Arvada Festivals Commission website.
- by City Manager