To gain access to all our incentives including Neighborhood Movie Equipment, enroll your neighborhood group in the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong program. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program.
Equipment Reservation Information
- The Neighborhood Movie Equipment is available to reserve for enrolled City of Arvada neighborhood groups only.
- The equipment is available May to October, Thursday - Saturday
- There is NO charge for the use of the equipment.
- Directions for how to reserve the Movie equipment will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program.
- Each group can reserve the Movie equipment twice per year
What’s Included in the Equipment Rental?
- Movie screen
- DVD player (Not a Blue Ray, has HDMI Cable)
- Sound system
- Extension cords
- Movies NOT provided
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a Block Party Permit application. If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Movie equipment assumes responsibility for all contents from the time they receive it until it is returned.
- An inventory will be taken when the Movie equipment is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales
Please Note: The use of the Neighborhood Movie Program does not grant the user any rights to make use of or display copyrighted material, nor does it constitute approval of such actions. If you have questions regarding licensing options you may visit www.mplc.org
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact, but may also spread from contact with contaminated surfaces. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. The City of Arvada has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Arvada cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending neighborhood activities in connection with the Neighbors Connected program could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By attending any such activities, participants agree, represent and warrant that neither they, nor their children, shall engage in neighborhood activities in connection with the Neighbors Connected program within 14 days after (i) returning from highly impacted areas subject to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice; (ii) exposure to any person who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or (iii) exposure to any person returning from areas subject to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice. For further information regarding COVID-19, please visit: https://arvada.org/residents/resilient-arvada/coronavirus-covid-19.
- by City Manager