- Travel-sized sundries (they cannot accommodate large-sized items): shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes/toothpaste, deodorant, soap, etc.
- New socks: adult-sized, for both men and women.
- Underwear: adult-sized for both men and women.
What is the Living Well Shower?
The Living Well Shower is a shower trailer used by and shared with various metro communities to provide those who are experiencing homelessness the opportunity to stay clean and healthy. Bethlehem Lutheran Church has offered to share the use of their Living Well Shower Trailer in partnership with the City of Arvada at no cost.
Where is the Shower located?
Beginning in April, weather permitting, the Living Well Shower will visit The Community Table (Arvada Community Food Bank) on Friday mornings from 9 a.m. until noon. The trailer will be parked on the east side of the building.
How Can I Help?
Volunteer drivers and shower hosts are needed beginning in April on Friday mornings from 9 a.m. until noon.
- Driver/Setup: Drive manual transmission truck pulling 24 foot trailer. Set up trailer and shower site.
- Shower Preparation Hosts: Prepare shower bays.
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit the Living Well Shower sign up link (look for available Fridays beginning in April). Once you sign up, a representative from the Living Well Shower program will contact you with more information. Thank you for volunteering to help with this important program.
Living Well Shower Program