Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the City is suspending all neighborhood engagement programs until further notice. For updates, visit arvada.org/coronavirus-covid-19.
To gain access to all our incentives, including the Block Party Trailer, enroll your neighborhood group in the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong program. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program.
Block Party Trailer Reservation Information
- The Block Party Trailer is available to reserve for enrolled City of Arvada neighborhood groups only. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll your neighborhood.
- The trailer is available April to October, Thursday - Saturday
- There is NO charge for the use of the trailer.
- Reservations for the trailer are made through the a third party rental company
- Trailer delivery: Trailer will be delivered and picked up by the rental company.
- Directions for how to reserve the Trailer will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program.
- Each group can reserve the Trailer twice per year
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
A variety of games
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a Block Party Permit application. If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is returned.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales
- by City Manager