Beginning February 1, the City is rolling out our restructured Neighborhood Engagement program called Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong. Once your neighborhood group is enrolled in the new program, you will have access to all our incentives including the Block Party Trailer. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program.
Block Party Trailer Reservation Information
- The Block Party Trailer is available to reserve for enrolled neighborhood groups only.
- The trailer is available April to September, Friday - Sunday
- There is NO charge for the use of the trailer.
- Reservations for the trailer are made through the a third party rental company
- Customer pick up: Transport of the trailer requires a ½ ton truck/SUV or larger. The rental company can provide a hitch.
- Trailer delivery: Trailer delivery is available upon request, but is not guaranteed
- Each group can reserve the Trailer once per year
- Directions for how to reserve the Movie equipment will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
A variety of games
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a block party permit application (coming soon). If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is returned.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales