What's Happening Now
The first open house for the New Town Sub-Area Plan was held on September 24, 2020. A copy of the materials presented at the open house can be found under the Public Meeting Summaries/Presentation Materials heading below.
If you were unable to join us at the open house, view the virtual presentation here. Click the green button at the bottom of this page to add your comments and/or ask questions. Please provide comments by October 31, 2020.
- Southeast Arvada Neighborhood Development Plan (1979)
- Arvada City Center Urban Design and Redevelopment Plan (1980)
- Arvada City Center Urban Renewal Plan (1981)
- Arvada Transit Station Framework Plan (2007)
- Olde Town Station Urban Renewal Area Plan (2010)
- A Vision for New Town Arvada - Urban Land Institute Report (2019)
Public Meeting Summaries/Presentation Materials
City Council/Planning Commission/Committee Presentations
Provide Comments and Ask Questions
Let us know your thoughts regarding the New Town Sub-Area Plan or ask us a question using the link below.
- by Community and Economic Development