As described on the Project Purpose page, there are a number of important documents that affect this project and are useful to review. Look over the 2014 Arvada Comprehensive Plan, particularly the Future Land Use Map that identifies preferred land uses for areas in Arvada as well as for lands that could be annexed into the city. You can also view the current Land Development Code and the Land Development Code Assessment Reports from 2014 that recommend changes that should be made to the current Code.
- 2014 Arvada Comprehensive Plan
- City Council Strategic Plan 2014-2019
- Arvada Land Development Code (2008)
- Arvada Land Development Code Strategic Assessment Report - 2018 (PDF)
- Arvada Land Development Code Strategic Assessment Reports (2014)
- Issue Outlines