Transition update as of Dec. 29, 2021: On Jan. 1, 2022, the City of Arvada will receive all field reservations submitted to Apex for Winter and Spring of 2022. The reservation information will be reviewed and the City team anticipates confirming field reservations and requesting field deposits beginning on Feb. 1. Confirmations will be prioritized based on reservation date.
Tournament Organizers: Before You Begin
Requesting athletic field only: If you are a tournament organizer wishing to reserve an athletic field, please complete Step 1.
Requesting athletic field WITH food trucks present: If you are a tournament organizer reserving an athletic field AND wish to have a food truck at your event, you must complete Steps 1 and 2.
Step 1) Schedule Field through Arvada
Tournament organizers hosting a sports tournament in Arvada will be able to schedule a field with the City of Arvada beginning Feb. 1, 2022. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact Sean Hintz at email@example.com.
The following athletic fields are available for athletic tournaments:
- Long Lake Regional Park
- Stenger Soccer Complex
- Youth Memorial Complex
- Harold Lutz Sportz Complex
- Pioneer Park
Step 2) Use of Food Trucks
If you are a tournament organizer hosting a tournament on an athletic field, AND you wish to have food trucks present at the tournament, the following requirements MUST be met:
- Please Note: We do not find or provide the food trucks. The tournament organizer is required to find and schedule the food trucks.
- Food trucks must be pre-arranged. They are NOT allowed to just show up.
- Very specific Rules, Regulations and fees apply to the use of food trucks/other vendors. Please review Rules and Regulations.
Information for Food Trucks:
If you are a food truck wanting to be present at a tournament on an athletic field, the following requirements must be met.
- You MUST be invited by the Tournament Organizer to be present at the tournament.
- Food Trucks must be licensed and permitted through the City of Arvada. Visit Food Truck Vending.
If you have other questions about food truck or other vending, please contact Planning and Zoning at 720-898-7435.
- by City Manager