If you are having a Neighborhood Event or Block Party, please visit the Neighborhood Block Party Permit page.
If you are having a Tournament on an Athletic Field, please visit the Tournament On Athletic Field page.
The City of Arvada offers an online application process for special event permitting. Please check out what to consider before applying. Note: If you are having a Neighborhood Event or Block Party, please visit the Neighborhood Block Party Permit page.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
You will need a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating.
What are the Time and Fee Requirements?
- Time: Application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event but not MORE than 12 months prior to the event.
- Fee: There is a non-refundable $100 application fee (additional fees may apply).
- Payment Types: Online with Visa or Mastercard. Some fees may require payment by check.
Are You Having...
Online Application Process
The City of Arvada uses eTRAKiT for the Permit application process.
- New to eTRAKiT? View our log in instructions and eTRAKiT application guide.
- Returning User? Login to the eTRAKiT application.
For information on the Special Event permitting process, please contact Community and Economic Development at 720-898-7435 or email@example.com.
Important Disclaimer(s) and Information
- Security Review Required: The Arvada Police Department reserves the right to specify the need for and number of off-duty police officers or security personnel required to be in attendance at any event.
- Alternative Application: If you are unable to complete your application electronically, please use the contact information above to request an appointment at City Hall.
- by Community and Economic Development