Interested in holding a special event on the Olde Town Hub Festival Deck? The Deck is not yet available. Check back for updated information.
Planning an event outside of Olde Town? If you have not already read the guidelines for applying for Special Event Permits, please be sure to do so. You'll find information on races, park events, and more.
Before You Begin
The following rules apply to all special events held in Olde Town
- Olde Town Square - There is no vehicle parking allowed on Town Square
- Olde Town Fountain - Fountain remains open to the public. Exceptions may apply.
- Sidewalk Chalk - Sidewalk chalk is not allowed to be used on surfaces in Olde Town.
- Electrical Outlets - Electricity is not available
- Generator - Generators cannot be placed on turf
- Petting Zoos - No petting zoo animals are allowed on turf
Checklist for Special Event Permits in Olde Town
Items You will Need
Items You Will Need If
Items You May Need After Review
Applies to All Events
Online Application Process
Time: Application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event but not MORE than 12 months prior to the event.
Cost: There is a non-refundable $100 application fee (additional fees may apply).
Payment Types: Online with Visa or Mastercard. Some fees may require payment by check.
The City of Arvada uses eTRAKiT for the Special Event Permit application process.
- New to eTRAKiT? View our log in instructions and eTRAKiT application guide.
- Returning User? Login to the eTRAKiT application.
For information on the Special Event permitting process, please contact Community Development at 720-898-7435 or email@example.com.