This online handbook will guide you through the four step development review process in the City of Arvada. You will find detailed information, helpful hints, resources, and answers to common questions for each phase of development. If you would prefer to print the resources, please download the 2021 Developer Handbook and Bluebeam Document Management guide.
In This Guide
The Development Review Process
- Step 1: Your Pre-Application Pre-application is a preliminary review based on a conceptual development proposal; it is an opportunity for you to learn and get feedback.
- Step 2: Your Formal Application A pre-submittal meeting will help you determine if your application is ready for submittal.
- Step 3: Development Review The formal review process will determine if your project is ready for a decision.
Step 4: Construction Now it’s time to begin construction of your public improvements.
Development Review Resources
- Documents and Downloads
- Contacts and F.A.Q.s
- Application and Development Fee Schedule
- Typical Timelines
The City of Arvada utilizes eTRAKiT, an online software tool, to facilitate the development review process. Follow the instructions to create your online account. This system provides access for you to:
- Submit your pre-application and application electronically
- Upload supporting documents
- Review and address comments
- Interact with your designated planner
Click Here to find property information, current zoning, and much more.
Land Development Code
Click Here to access the City of Arvada’s Land Development Code (LDC) and a glossary of terms.
City of Arvada Engineering Code of Standards and Specifications
Click Here to review the requirements for the design and construction of public improvements.