COVID-19 Emergency Orders - Bars and Restaurants
Liquor Variance Update - Temporary Modifications of Premises (COVID-19)
Emergency regulations were adopted to allow on-premises consumption licensed establishments to apply for temporary modifications in order to pre-plan for temporary outdoor seating areas to support social distancing requirements while complying with all public health orders and other liquor laws and regulations.
Please review the attached documents for additional information.
Bulletin 20-07 (COVID-19) - Emergency Regulations
Temporary Modification of Premises - Guidelines and Checklist
Permit Application and Report of Changes DR 8442
Minor Warning Signs
Printing Minor Warning Signs Instructions
The Arvada City Clerk's office is responsible for almost all liquor licensing within the City of Arvada. This includes:
- new liquor license applications for restaurants, taverns, retail stores;
- transfers of existing licenses to new owners;
- fermented malt beverage application
- annual renewals of all liquor licenses;
- liquor at special events;
- violations of local laws or Colorado Revised Statutes pertaining to responsible liquor services;
- administrative services such as manager registrations, modifications, stockholder changes, etc.
Because every situation is different regarding which application forms, fees and other necessary documents are required, please contact Sarah Walters, Deputy City Clerk, at 720-898-7544.
- by City Manager