Skip Main Navigation
Planning/Building Counters Closed Wednesday, April 24, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please Note: Planning and Building staff will be offsite on Wednesday, April 24, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and counters will be closed to the public....
Skip to Content

Liquor Licenses

  • Published
  • Updated
  • by City Manager

The Arvada City Clerk's office is responsible for almost all liquor licensing within the City of Arvada. This includes:

  • new liquor license applications for restaurants, taverns, retail stores;
  • transfers of existing licenses to new owners;
  • annual renewals of all liquor licenses;
  • liquor at special events;
  • violations of local laws or Colorado Revised Statutes pertaining to responsible liquor services;
  • administrative services such as manager registrations, stockholder changes, etc.

Because every situation is different regarding which application forms, fees and other necessary documents are required, please contact Teri Colvin, Deputy City Clerk, at 720-898-7544.