Senior citizens in Arvada have a police detective assigned to their specific needs. This position was created to identify and provide for the concerns, problems, and service needs of older adults.
Explore programs for seniors, including Colorado Life Trak and the Lockbox program, on Senior Assistance.
Elder Abuse Detective/Senior Liaison Role
- Educate seniors in crime trends and crime prevention,
- Investigate crimes or suspicious activity involving seniors,
- Provide referral assistance for seniors for a variety of needs.
Contact Your Elder Abuse Detective
Detective Mark Mantych
- Phone: 720-898-6725
- Email: Mmantych@arvada.org
- Mail: Arvada Police Department Criminal Investigations Bureau, 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002