The City's temporary tree limb drop at the Stenger Soccer Complex has concluded. Jefferson County provides slash events in various locations thru mid-November. Visit jeffco.us/2493/Slash-Collection for information.
Saturday/Sunday, October 14/15 & 21/22: EVENT CLOSED
7 a.m. - 5 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: Gates will be closed and locked at 5 p.m. Late arrivals will not be accepted.
Not open weekdays.
Stenger Soccer Complex: Entrance to branch drop off SE parking lot off of Oak Street.
11200 W 58th Ave
- Arvada residents only: proof of residency required with each load
- Storm damage limbs only/ no junipers
- No stumps
- No yard or landscape waste. PLEASE NOTE: Loads with yard waste included will NOT be accepted.
- No commercial business use
- Self-unloading of all branches
Park Maintenance Department: 720-898-7410
- by City Manager